We agree a ‘Care Plan’ which details exactly what you have instructed us to do. This then becomes the work list for each day. As part of our ongoing and unique relationship with pharmacies, we are also able to assist or administer your medication.
- Older people who need some help with getting up in the morning, or going to bed.
- Couples who would like some assistance for their partner such as keeping on top of household chores.
- People who are physically disabled and who need assistance with the things that their disability prevents them from doing entirely by themselves.
- People who have fairly constant care needs but do not wish to go into residential care frequently choose our Live-in Care Service.
- Sometimes when someone has been discharged from hospital after illness or an operation, they will contact us for short term help until they are feeling fit enough to regain their old lifestyle.
- We provide respite care – a service for people who rely on a relative or friend for most of their care but would like to give that person a break from time to time.
- Many people prefer some time out from home and would like someone to take them out for a couple of hours or for a day’s shopping.
- Sometimes a weekly pampering session appeals to both young and old alike – with the chance to distress and increase well being.
Blessing Agencies is able to offer care to children and their families either on an on-going basis or simply for respite care from time to Care plans frequently evolve and we check regularly to ensure that the care we are providing is appropriate.